FOIA Activity: 6 New Procedural or Substantive Decisions
We have added 6 decisions of a procedural or substantive nature filed between November 10, 2013 and November 16, 2013. These are associated with 6 FOIA cases pending in federal district court. Note that because there can be delays between the date a decision is made and when it shows up on PACER, this listing includes only decisions that appeared on PACER during this period.
Click on the date to view the full text of the decision. Click on a case title below to view other details for that case, including links to the docket report and complaint.
- CAN 3:2013cv02789 — Public.Resource.org v. United States Internal Revenue Service
- November 14, 2013: STIPULATION AND ORDER RESCHEDULING INITIAL CASE MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE re  STIPULATION WITH PROPOSED ORDER. Case Management Conference is reset for 12/18/2013 02:00 PM in Courtroom 2, 17th Floor, San Francisco (to follow hearing on motion to dismiss). Signed by Judge William H. Orrick on 11/14/2013. (jmdS, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 11/14/2013)
- DC 1:2011cv01215 — TOENSING et al v. U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
- November 14, 2013: MEMORANDUM OPINION regarding the defendant’s  Supplemental Motion for Summary Judgment and the plaintiffs’  Cross Motion for Summary Judgment. Signed by Judge Beryl A. Howell on November 14, 2013. (lcbah1) Modified title on 11/14/2013 (tg, ).
- DC 1:2011cv02261 — ELECTRONIC PRIVACY INFORMATION CENTER v. UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- November 15, 2013: MEMORANDUM OPINION. Signed by Judge John D. Bates on 11/15/2013. (lcjdb1)
- DC 1:2012cv00865 — MARINO v. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE et al
- November 12, 2013: MEMORANDUM AND OPINION. Signed by Judge Rosemary M. Collyer on November 12, 2013. (lcrmc3)
- DC 1:2013cv00260 — ELECTRONIC PRIVACY INFORMATION CENTER v. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY
- November 12, 2013: MEMORANDUM OPINION re  Order. Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 11/12/13. (lcjeb1)
- DC 1:2013cv01239 — SIERRA CLUB v. UNITED STATES ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
- November 13, 2013: MEMORANDUM OPINION denying  Plaintiffs’ Motion for Preliminary Injunction. Signed by Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson on 11/13/2013. (lckbj2)