FOIA Activity: 3 New Procedural or Substantive Decisions
We have added 3 decisions of a procedural or substantive nature filed between April 16, 2017 and April 22, 2017. These are associated with 3 FOIA cases pending in federal district court. Note that because there can be delays between the date a decision is made and when it shows up on PACER, this listing includes only decisions that appeared on PACER during this period.
Click on the date to view the full text of the decision. Click on a case title below to view other details for that case, including links to the docket report and complaint.
- DC 1:2013cv00729 — SHAPIRO v. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
- April 20, 2017: MEMORANDUM OPINION entering final judgment in favor of the defendant. An Order consistent with this Memorandum Opinion and with prior opinions of this Court will be issued this same day. Signed by Judge Paul L. Friedman on April 20, 2017. (MA)
- DC 1:2016cv00508 — COFFEY v. BUREAU OF LAND MANAGEMENT
- April 20, 2017: Memorandum Opinion re  Order on Motions for Summary Judgment. Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 4/20/17. (lcjeb2)
- DC 1:2016cv02516 — AMERICAN CENTER FOR LAW AND JUSTICE v. UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF STATE
- April 17, 2017: Memorandum Opinion re  Order on Motion to Dismiss. Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 4/17/17. (lcjeb2)