FOIA Activity: 3 New Procedural or Substantive Decisions
We have added 3 decisions of a procedural or substantive nature filed between April 23, 2017 and April 29, 2017. These are associated with 3 FOIA cases pending in federal district court. Note that because there can be delays between the date a decision is made and when it shows up on PACER, this listing includes only decisions that appeared on PACER during this period.
Click on the date to view the full text of the decision. Click on a case title below to view other details for that case, including links to the docket report and complaint.
- DC 1:2011cv01295 — CANNING v. U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
- April 25, 2017: MEMORANDUM OPINION to the Order denying Plaintiff's Third Motion for Discovery, Plaintiff's Motion to Submit a Supplement to His Reply in Support of Partial Summary Judgment; and Plaintiff's Motion for Limited In Camera Review. Signed by Judge Gladys Kessler on 4/25/17. (CL)
- DC 1:2016cv00671 — SIMON v. UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE EXECUTIVE OFFICE FOR UNITED STATES ATTORNEYS
- April 26, 2017: MEMORANDUM OPINION AND ORDER denying  Plaintiff's Motion to Process Requests Individually and  Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment. See the attached Memorandum Opinion and Order for further details. Signed by Judge Amit P. Mehta on 04/26/2017. (lcapm2)
- DC 1:2016cv01428 — REYNOLDS v. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
- April 26, 2017: MEMORANDUM OPINION re  Order on Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment. Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 4/26/2017. (lcjeb3)