51 new FOIA court documents
We have added 47 documents from 12 FOIA cases filed between February 10, 2013 and February 16, 2013. Note that there can be delays between the date a case is filed and when it shows up on PACER. If there are filings from this period that have yet to be posted on PACER, this FOIA Project list may not be complete.
Click on a case title below to view details for that case, including links to the associated docket and complaint documents.
- Simmons v. Commissioner of Social Security
- Martins v. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services et al
- Kadell v. Department of Justice et al
- HOLLAND v. U.S. NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND RECORDS ADMINISTRATION
- CUNNINGHAM v. UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE et al
- Liberty Guard, Inc. v. Transportation Security Administration
- CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON v. U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
- KELLOGG BROWN & ROOT SERVICES, INC. v. DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE
- Conway v. Central Intelligence Agency
- JUDICIAL WATCH, INC. v. U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- JUDICIAL WATCH, INC. v. OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- JUDICIAL WATCH, INC. v. UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
In addition, we have added 4 documents from 2 cases, with earlier filing dates, that have recently appeared on PACER.
- Unite Here v. Food and Drug Administration (filed February 8, 2013)
- Natrural Resources Defence Council, Inc. v. United States Department of Interior et al (filed February 8, 2013)