FOIA Activity: 6 New Procedural or Substantive Decisions
We have added 6 decisions of a procedural or substantive nature filed between May 7, 2017 and May 13, 2017. These are associated with 6 FOIA cases pending in federal district court. Note that because there can be delays between the date a decision is made and when it shows up on PACER, this listing includes only decisions that appeared on PACER during this period.
Click on the date to view the full text of the decision. Click on a case title below to view other details for that case, including links to the docket report and complaint.
- AZ 2:2015cv01985 — Rojas v. Federal Aviation Administration
- May 8, 2017: ORDER denying  Plaintiff's Motion to Amend Judgment. See order for details. Signed by Senior Judge Neil V Wake on 5/5/2017.(LMR)
- CAN 3:2016cv05254 — Ecological Rights Foundation v. Federal Emergency Management Agency
- May 11, 2017: ORDER re  Opposition/Response to Motion, filed by Federal Emergency Management Agency,  MOTION for Summary Judgment filed by Ecological Rights Foundation. Signed by Judge Maria-Elena James on 5/11/2017. (mejlc3, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 5/11/2017)
- NV 2:2016cv02286 — Rosiere v. United States of America
- May 9, 2017: ORDER that  Defendant's Motion to Dismiss is GRANTED. Plaintiff's Complaint, (ECF No.  ), is DISMISSED with prejudice. Signed by Chief Judge Gloria M. Navarro on 5/9/17. (Copies have been distributed pursuant to the NEF – MMM)
- NYN 7:2014cv01584 — Brozzo v. U.S. Department of Education
- May 11, 2017: MEMORANDUM-DECISION AND ORDERED, that Defendants Motion for Summary Judgment (Dkt. No. 54-1) is GRANTED; and it is further ORDERED, that Plaintiffs Cross-Motion for Summary Judgment (Dkt. No. 55) is DENIED; and it is further ORDERED, that Plaintiffs Complaint (Dkt. No. 1) is DISMISSED. Signed by Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn on May 11, 2017. (Copy served via regular and certified mail)(sas)
- WAW 2:2017cv00233 — Singh v. United States Postal Service
- May 11, 2017: ORDER denying plaintiff's  Motion to Compel by U.S. District Judge John C Coughenour.(RS)
- WAW 2:2017cv00562 — American Civil Liberties Union of Washington et al v. U.S. Department of Homeland Security et al
- May 11, 2017: ORDER granting  Stipulated Motion for extension of deadline to 6/29/17 to respond to complaint; Joint Status Report extended to 6/20/2017, by Judge Robert S. Lasnik.(RS)